From People on Psychedelics
Revision as of 13:58, 7 March 2015 by Ilviselmä
John Michael "Ozzy" Osbourne (born 3 December 1948) is an English heavy metal vocalist and songwriter, whose musical career has spanned over 40 years. Osbourne rose to prominence as lead singer of the pioneering English band Black Sabbath.
- ‘LSD is great – until it isn’t,’ the 62-year-old explained in his latest Rolling Stone magazine column.
- He revealed the dangers of taking LSD and that he still suffers the after-effects of it.
- ‘One minute you’re running down Miami Beach with a foam finger on your head, the next you’re sticking a gun in your best friend’s face. I still get the after-effects of LSD – I call them my “wobblers”.
- ‘In a flash, every little problem freaks me out and becomes the end of the world.’
- The rocker got serious when a fan asked him about the effects of LSD.
- Addressing the fan, Ozzy replied: ‘Seriously, man, be careful. If you keep taking that s**t, it’s gonna bite you on the balls.’